Followers

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Blue and Green Should Never be Seen.......

Good evening everyone, hope all you mums had a lovely mother's day.  I have been out all day so this is going to be a quick post. My willpower finally gave way and I treated myself to a couple of Sugar Nellie stamps that I have had my eye on for a while, so this is my first entry in the 'sugar bowl'


Ingredients:

papers - first edition 'up up and away'
stamp - sugar nellie 'Pippi Longsocks'
pearls from stash
coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl challenge #79 - sketch, spring theme
Simon Says Stamp - a bit o' green
I Love Promarkers #108 - anything goes (2nd entry)




10 comments:

  1. stunning card kim.i love this image and your papers and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great image and some of my favourite backing papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that sweet image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, fab papers and image! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Kim, I love this. Fabulous super-soft colouring.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sugar nellie stamps are fab arn't they?! You've made this one look gorgeous. Great card kim
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous image and lovely papers, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card ♥ Thank you for joining us in The Sugar Bowl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again...
    I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Please visit my blog to receive it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I love all of the comments and try to come visit you all in return.
Hugs
Kim xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...